Changes to the EPSS (electronic proposal submission system).
For the current NMP call (and most other calls under FP7) the proposal submission system has changed.
The new user manual for the Proposal Submission System and a presentation on it are in the Library
The Key points to note are:
- The electronic proposal service of each call is accessible via the 'FP7 Calls' page.
- Submitting a proposal starts from the European Commission Research Participant Portal, a single entry for all activities in the field of research: finding opportunities, finding partners for your proposal, submitting proposals, defining the grant agreement with the European Commission services and managing costs statements, reports and payments.
- The access to the Participant Portal and its underlying services, including the submission system, requires a EUROPEAN COMMISSION AUTHENTICATION SERVICE (ECAS) account.
- From the participant portal you can edit an already created proposal by accessing "My proposals" tab. All proposals in which you are involved will be shown; i.e., proposals you have initiated or proposals for which your contribution, as a partner or as a referee, has been requested.
- After login you will arrive at the new electronic proposal service. This wizard will help you to create and submit a proposal step by step.