EUMINAfab is your gateway to the state of the art of multimaterial micro and nanotechnologies. By combining scientific expertise with technological capabilities, EUMINAfab provides you with innovative and efficient solutions to your challenges in the area of micro and nanofabrication of functional structures and devices out of a knowledge-based multimaterials’ repertoire.
The 5th call for proposals for transnational access to EUMINAfab's facilitiesis open.
Submitting a proposal to apply for access to EUMINAfab’s capabilities requires the following steps:
- Draft your idea
- Check technologies and expertise within EUMINAfab online.
- Talk with a technical expert, that you feel fits best with your ideas
- Draft your proposal -> use the online application form.
- Submit as pdf via electronic mail.
Interested researchers and developers may submit their project proposal online at www.euminafab.eu.
The EUMINAfab consortium consists of the following partners:
- Cardiff University, Great Britain
- Centro Ricerche FIAT S.C.p.A., Italy
- Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique, France
- Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH/Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (coordination), Germany
- Fraunhofer Society, Germany
- Fundación TEKNIKER, Spain
- IMS Nanofabrication AG, Austria
- Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan, Sweden
- MiPlaza Philips Research Europe, the Netherlands
- National Physical Laboratory, Great Britain
For further Information on the open call, please contact:
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Phone: +49 724782-8103
or follow the link: